Search This Blog

Monday, January 19, 2009

Weekend and West Branch Witch Trails





















This week was pretty brutal as classes were just starting. Have a nice schedule but Calc should be a challenging one. This week was probably not the best for running as I had to figure out my schedule and see what times would work best to run. I quickly found that I think I might get up before class and run so that I can get the run in and still have plenty of time to do homework and other organizational programs such as F.Y.E. I am an advocate for freshman during their first year, and the program that it is called is F.Y.E which stands for First Year Experience. So that is one organization that I am involved in which can take up most of your time on some days.

So this weekend was pretty odd from many other weekends. I went to my sisters meet and watched her race along with Joey as well. I didn't get the opportunity to do a long run this weekend which makes this weekend pretty odd. I will however be doing a long run this week possibly tomorrow, Wednesday, Thursday, or Saturday. I may do two long runs also because I feel as though I need the long runs this week to get back into the swing of things.

Yesterday, I went to Sarahs grandfathers 80th birthday party and thought that was very fun and I got to meet some of her family along with her grandfathers friends. I still wish I have as many friends as he does when I am 80 years old. The trip was about a half hour drive to pretty much the middle of nowhere but regardless, it was fun! Then I came home to watch the football games and was very excited that the Cardinals with old man Kurt Warner are in the Superbowl, but am really angry that the Steelers are now in it. Oh well, if the Steelers win it, then they are two up on the Cowboys, and I don't want that!

Today, Dr. Martin Luther King Day. Jeff and I ventured out to the West Branch Witch Trails. I am still wondering why they call it West Branch State Park, when West Branch "Area" is between Alliance, Salem, Sebring, and Demascus. If anyone knows why, I would be more than happy to know why.

No comments:

Post a Comment