Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

First Blog

Well, today is my first day with a blog. I'm not so sure how to use this or how often I will be typing in it but we'll see how it goes. I'll start out by saying that this weeks runs have been pretty good and was very happy with Monday's run. I ended up running in the morning before work and then going after work. I ended up running around town both times and pretty much doing the same course twice, but I liked the course. I then went on to enjoy taco's and tostitos with Sarah as we watched the Tostitos Fiesta Bowl. Everyone in my house was rooting for Ohio State, yet unlike me, I am a Texas Longhorns fan and was very impressed and disappointed at the way the game went. I was very impressed with how well both defenses played, they both really stepped up the challenge. However, I was really disappointed in how Texas played because they should have beaten Ohio State by a greater margin. Oh well, a win is a win. All I can say is, Jim Tressel that's 3 consecutive bowl losses in major games, looks as though Youngstown State could use a new coach...

Since I was so happy at how the outcome went and with how my mileage was going for the week, I decided that I would take the day off of running, and am now thinking it was probably the best idea. The road conditions were terrible all day and figured it would be better to take the day off anyway. So, I did. I ended up making Sarah and I a pretty big breakfast and just relaxing all day since I had taken the day off of work.

Today, I have gone out this morning for a jog before work and started at 7AM. It was nice to go out at that time because no one is really out there to talk to you or distract you. It's pretty nice to be out when the sunrise is just getting ready to come up. It really gives me some time to think and I like doing that in the morning. Now, I'm relaxing and am going to go for my second run of the day to have fun this time around.

No comments:

Post a Comment