Search This Blog

Monday, September 6, 2010

The countdown begins.

This week marks less than 2 weeks before my first ultramarathon. Right now, I have mixed emotions about it. I hope I can do it! I know that if I put my mind to it like I have been putting in my training, then I should be doing alright. I also decided that I am going to do the Akron Relay Marathon the Saturday after YUT-C and then do the Columbus Marathon on Oct. 17th, and finish up with a 5k the following week. It's going to be brutal, but hey that's what running is for! Mentally challenge yourself and great things will come from them.

Also, I am set on this triathalon stuff. I am going to end up training for it after Columbus. I have four guys up at school that are into it, one's hardcore training for it, so I will have someone to motivate me through it. That's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment